Things to remember when using the Patient Health Portal:
1. Do not use the Health Portal for urgent or emergent issues.
2. Only send messages regarding your own healthcare. You can not use your Health Portal account to send messages about a family member's or friend's health. (You would not use your bank message system to send a message about your store credit card.
3. Please be sure to give us an accurate and current email address. Please update it with us if you change it.
4. Never share your log in information with anyone.
5. Never use a public, work or unsecured computer or internet access.
6. Always log out of the website and close the browser.
7. Do not store messages on your employer-provided devices (e.g. computer, cell phone, tablet, etc.); otherwise personal information could be accessible or owned by your employer.
8. Be sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is set in your email so that it doesn't get marked as SPAM.
9. If you get an email from us, be sure to check your messages and act on any recommendations contained therein.
10. Keep your log in information private and secure.
11. Notify us promptly of any changes in your email address.
12. Never use the Patient Health Portals for emergencies. In an emergency, it is always recommended to dial 911. If you have something urgent, please call our office to schedule an appointment.
13. If you think someone has learned your password, you should promptly go to the Portal and change your password.